Release v0.3 (Nov 2016)
- A complete second-factor authentication workflow using time-based one-time passwords
- Rate limiting / account locking
- Significant refactoring and optimizations
Release v0.2 (Sept 2016)
- Yosai can be integrated with any web application now that yosai.web development
and testing is complete. The first web integration released is pyramid_yosai.
- All authc and authz decorators are now accessible through a common interface.
- Yosai's SecurityManager is now created entirely from framework configuration
- Serialization was dramatically changed, replacing Marshmallow with a forked
instance of Asphalt serialization. These changes yielded significant improvements
in performance, ease of use, and type support.